6.06.2005

Just Another Manic Monday

Me: Consumer Relations, this is *Dunyasha.

Caller: Hi, I need to speak with someone about customer relations.

Me: That would be me, what's the problem?

Caller: Are you who I would speak with about a customer issue?

Me: Yes, I'm the person who you would speak to about that.

Caller: And what department is this?

Me: CONSUMER RELATIONS.

Caller: Oh good, my son in law works for one of your stores and he's being treated poorly by the manager.

Me: Ma'am since this is a employee issue I'll need to transfer you.

Caller: No, no, no. He quit last week, this is a customer issue.

Me: No, ma'am, because your son in law was an employee, that would be an employee issue, hold on just a moment.

Caller: but...

*click*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home